The P5119 Lightmaster is based on a more traditional Front Loading kiln,they are ideal for, professional studios, schools and colleges where reliability and durability are essential.
All Lightmaster kilns are CE marked and have captive key interlocks fitted to break full load before opening the kiln complying with both UK and European legislation.
Kanthal A1 spiral wound elements are used to heat the kiln. The elements are graded and located in grooves in the side walls and floor of the kiln giving uniform heat distribution throughout the chamber.
Potterycrafts Lightmaster kilns have dual contactors to provide protection against possible over-fires, when used in conjunction with Potterycrafts Kiln Controllers.
The kilns are constructed of a durable low thermal mass insulation brick with two high grade backup insulation boards this is all enclosed within a robust high quality pressed steel powder coated frame
- Type 'R' thermocouples fitted as standard on UK kilns.
- Adjustable clasp door locks fitted.
- Stainless steel surround.
- Brick to brick door seal.
- All kilns are fitted with a Harting socket for easy controller connection.
- Mains power indicator.
- Wired for single or three phase connection.
- Roof and door vent as standard for venting the kiln during firing and to aid cooling.
- Energy efficient.
Lightmaster 197lt 9kW (40A) 1300°C