Constructed from low thermal mass insulation brick with two high grade backup insulation boards, the roof is a traditional curved arch construction again with two layers of backup insulation, enclosed within a 2mm zintec steel powder coated frame.
Graded Kanthal A1 Heating Elements are supported on ceramic tubes, positioned in the floor and two side walls.
Dual contactors provide security against over-fires, when used in conjunction with Potterycrafts Kiln controllers.
Block construction flat arched roof for greater strength and durability .
Designed for repeated high temperature firings to 1320°C (cone 11).
Three year warranty (excluding wear parts) back-up from our staff and a network of independent service engineers.
Technical staff available for advice on all aspects of using your kiln.
Made in Britain at their factory in Stoke-on-Trent where our skilled staff, call on over a hundred years accumulated knowledge of kiln building.
- Type R thermocouples fitted as standard on UK kilns.
- Adjustable clasp door locks fitted.
- Brick to brick door seal, no messy fibre.
- All kilns are fitted with a Harting socket for easy controller connection
- Roof and door vent as standard for venting of the kiln during firing and to aid cooling.
- Standard left hand door hinges with option for right hand.
- Energy efficient.
Ceramaster 505lt 26.5kW (3ph) 1320°C
505 litres (17.8 cu ft).