The EP kilns combine great durability and fantastic value for money.
- Angle iron construction - maximum strength for ultimate durability
- Hot face brickwork - 115mm thick walls of high tech insulating bricks
- Fast cooling - perfect for busy studios or schools
- Custom colours - just ask for your favourite colour
- Kanthal elements - Hand wound from A-1 ferritic iron-chromium-aluminium alloy, we only use the best brand materials
- Wall mounted controller - easy access
- 1 or 3 phase electricity - we can wire your kiln to suit your supply
- Support - 80 years of experience and a 3 year limited warranty, Potclays are there for you
Chamber Dimensions (W, D, H) External Dimensions Power Rating Maximum Amps Weight 533x673x978mm
19.5kW single phase=81.2, three phase=27.1 480Kg
Health & Safety Considerations
As one might expect the positioning of the kiln will need to be considered from a safety perspective and measures will need to be taken in respect of ventilation and the prevention of accidents.
An ideal position is in a dedicated, well ventilated, kiln room which can be locked to prevent unauthorised access. Should you require a kiln cage within which to contain the kiln we can of course provide a quotation on request.
top of page
bottom of page