TE-S Toploader Series
The toploaders TE-S series are high-quality kilns for every-day applications in professional ceramic workshops. We have consequently been improving this kiln series over the past 29 years it combines state-of-the-art technology with high durability. Many ceramic workshops have already approved of the flexible extension of many kiln models for extending their firing capacities economically. In addition to the extensive equipment and the high-quality workmanship of our toploaders TE-S we would also like to point out the following features:
Floor Heating is now supplied as standard
Four models of TE-S series can be extended by 50 % at any time by simply inserting a so-called supplementary ring (ZWR).
- TE 80 S can be extended to 100 litres
- TE 95 S can be extended to 145 litres
- TE 130 S can be extended to 200 litres
- TE 165 S can be extended to 250 litres
Insert the ring, plug in the kiln and continue working with 50 % more space. The kiln that meets your requirements at any time!Turnable kiln stand
After a safe delivery this ROHDE designed kiln stand enables you to adjust the toploader to an improved working height. It makes loading and unloading the firing chamber less strenuous for your back.Disassembly
All kiln models can be disassembled for transport into up to four compact pieces. All kiln parts are equipped with ergonomically designed devices for transport. It is possible to have the single parts transported to almost any desired location by only two persons. Even if you encounter a narrow passage, a door width as little as 55 cm is sufficient.New Solid State Relay
The performance of all TE-S kilns is controlled by Solid State Relay. It is silent and almost wearless as no mechanic parts are involved. The cooling element is mounted outside the switchbox cooling these high-performance components and preventing the switchbox from heating up additionally. Thus a long-lasting and trouble-free operation is guaranteed.
Rohde kilns are delivered directly from the Rohde warehouse We will contact you regarding delivery. Usually no more than 4 weeks.
Standard mainland England/Wales/Scotland kerbside delivery included in all quoted prices. If you require special delivery arrangements please contact us
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ROHDE DELIVERIES
All deliveries MUST be checked before signing. A ‘clear’ signature indicates acceptance of the delivery in good condition. If any issues are subsequently discovered, Rohde/Potclays will not be held responsible. The following procedure must be adhered to:
1. Check the goods by opening the box and examining it for damage; if damaged, sign – damaged
2. If the shock-watch is red, sign as shock-watch activated regardless of what the subsequent checking reveals
3. If there is a small empty box on top of the consignment (usual on top loaders) and it is flattened make a note, box damaged.
4. If it is not possible to open the kiln box (in the presence of the delivery driver) to check the goods, sign as unchecked. Just because the box looks OK, the goods may not be OK.
5. Essentially unless you are really sure (by checking) that the goods are undamaged there should be a note on the receiving papers, either unchecked, shock-watch activated or box damaged.
Rohde TE 100 S electric toploading kiln