The CeramasterPLUS Range offer the Ceramaster quality and performance with elements on 5 sides of the kiln.
Constructed from low thermal mass insulation brick with two high grade backup insulation boards, the roof is a traditional curved arch construction again with two layers of backup insulation, enclosed within a 2mm zintec steel powder coated frame.
Graded Kanthal A1 Heating Elements are supported on ceramic tubes, positioned in the floor and two side walls, back wall and door.
Dual contactors provide security against over-fires, when used in conjunction with Potterycrafts Kiln controllers.
Block construction flat arched roof for greater strength and durability .
Designed for repeated high temperature firings to 1320°C (cone 11).
Three year warranty (excluding wear parts) back-up from our staff and a network of independent service engineers.
Technical staff available for advice on all aspects of using your kiln.
Made in Britain at their factory in Stoke-on-Trent where their skilled staff, call on over a hundred years accumulated knowledge of kiln building.
- Type R thermocouples fitted as standard on UK kilns.
- Adjustable clasp door locks fitted.
- Brick to brick door seal, no messy fibre.
- All kilns are fitted with a Harting socket for easy controller connection
- Roof and door vent as standard for venting of the kiln during firing and to aid cooling.
- Standard left hand door hinges with option for right hand.
- Energy efficient.
CeramasterPLUS 1160lt 63kW (3ph) 1320°C
1160 litres (37 cu ft).